Monday, July 2, 2007

About EAPS.

EAPS is a society for helping and learning about endangered animals. To be a member you must promise to learn about endangered animals and to come to as many meetings as possible.

How did I come up with the idea? Well, I was looking at this Neat Stuff club handbook and it gave me the idea of having my own club and I thought about the living creatures that are dying out, and I came up with EAPS.

How this will work, is that each week(or more often) I will write information here about an endangered animal. You can read the information to learn more about the animal.

If you want to join EAPS, please send an email to my mom, with your name and address if you want a club membership card. Please join, because endangered animals need your help!

1 comment:

AnnetteRamke said...

Hi Sam,

I just saw your blog for the first time today and I liked it.
Are you going to list any more animals?
What do you do at the EAPS meetings?
Greetings from Pearl